Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time for Nails, Nails, Nails!!

One of the best parts of being a girl (aside from getting to wear cute dresses and makeup, saving money on dates, and letting guys open doors for you) is that you always have an excuse to get our pampered by getting your nails done. Whether its the relief of a test being over or the celebration of a best friend's birthday, doing nails has been a girls tradition for years. This past Tuesday was my sorority's first Rush event of the year and the theme was "moji-toes"- we invited rushees to have their nails painted with cute designs while sipping drinks and chatting (the perfect way to start school!). It made me really realize how much I missed my sisters over the break. I feel like the time we spent together doing nails embodies the true meaning of sisterhood- enjoying even the little things together :) While I'm hopeless at nail design and would much rather have someone else paint my nails, I love seeing all my sisters getting their creative side on. Thought I'd share some of their masterpieces!!

Love, Kathleen


Flowers!
My lovely pledge sister, Vicky, did my nails for me!



Hard at work doing nails... with cookies for snacks of course!
Putting on rhinestones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment