Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Semester, New Beginning :)

My spring 2013 semester at UT is officially starting tomorrow with mixed feelings. While I'm definitely looking forward to being reunited with my roommates and given another chance to raise my wavering GPA, a new semester also brings a whole schedule of hard business classes and plenty of long nights cramming for hard tests. I am currently signed up for 15 hours which include managerial accounting and the dreaded business statistics class, but also an online communication writing based class which I am oddly excited for. On the bright side, my sorority's rush also begins tomorrow! Rush is one of my favorite times of the semester because I get to meet so many new amazing girls and see them become my sisters. With rush comes many fun sisterhood events such as nail painting parties, cookie decorating, dinners, and mixers- I love getting the chance to catch up with my sorority sisters after 5 weeks of separation (and I promise to keep yall updated on our craziness!).
At the beginning of every semester I always am full of expectations that this is the semester that I will get a 4.0 GPA. This has happened a grand total of only once sadly :( and it probably won't happen again, also very sad. So I have decided to focus my energies this semester on being a better friend and sister! Watch out NganAnhJenniferChenyuTinaYenNadiraDaisyBobbieChayanitHasanthiVickyReneeElysiaEmilyCarolineEveryoneelseIlove!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to spend more time with all of you so you can look forward to Kathleen time :) If any of you see my retreating into my MIA shell, please pull me out immediately!  One of my biggest regrets at the end of last semester (aside from my hopeless GPA) is that I spent a lot of time by myself either studying or watching TV. This semester I am going to show everyone how much I care about them by giving them the gift of time!


Love, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment