Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

I'm Backkkkkkkk!!!


After almost a year hiatus, I've finally made the decision to start blogging again! These past 10 months have been so hectic for me- I studied abroad in Hong Kong, traveled around Asia, completed an internship in New York City, received a full time job offer (so I'll be moving soon!), and started my last year of college as an undergrad. If you're wondering right now how I managed to survive my busy schedule, its all due to the magic of eating stress relief desserts LOL. I've become hooked on trying new desserts and always remembering to indulge in something sweet after dinner. As you can probably guess, this hasn't meant good things for my diet plans... 

This all leads to why I wanted to restart up my blog again. I've come to realize that my life will always be hectic and full of so many adventures and its better that I take the time to document them one by one rather than let them pass on by because I'm too tired or lazy. Over this past year, I've eaten so many wonderfully delicious foods, traveled to so many beautiful places, and had a lot of amazing life experiences that I really wish I could have written about. Although its way to early for New Year's resolutions, I wanted to get ahead of the game and name writing weekly posts on my blog as one of my resolutions. There are so many upcoming events in my life that I want to document and remember as important- college graduation, moving to NYC, starting my first job, traveling to Europe, tasting new and yummy desserts, etc... This year I've realized that its so easy to let laziness or excuses get in the way of something that's good for you. Writing about my life and my experiences is how I de-stress and remember all my precious memories. Instead of lying around and being lazy, I should be proactive and do something positive with my free time and create something lasting. I'm so excited to share my adventures with all of you and hope that in the future I'm truly able to live my life to the fullest.

Love,
Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment